To find postings or comments about a particular directory you can browse or use the 'SEARCH BLOG' at the top of the web page.
Here are some initial guidelines to consider for your posts:
- Be honest and fair when commenting about a directory. Remember, other innkeepers may be using these reviews to determine where to spend their hard earned money.
- Please do not post a review of a directory unless you have direct experience with them.
- If you have a comment about past performance of a directory (good or bad) please tell us what the timeframe was.
- Items you might consider commenting on are:
- Effectiveness in providing clickthrus and bookings.
- Ease of setup and updating of information
- Responsiveness of directory owner to questions and problems
- Other benefits a directory provides (e.g., specials, recipes, maps; availability link: etc.)
- Drawbacks of a directory (this will of course be your opinion as your drawback may be someone else's benefit.)
This is an unmoderated blog at this point.
Thanks.....here's hoping we all learn from this blog.